Investopedia.com defines marketing as, "the activities of a company associated with buying and selling a product or service." "Duct Tape Crafts Marketing" refers to a method of reaching your customers that comes from within your organization. What a great idea!
Many times, what works is very non-traditional.
Here are some unique marketing ideas that are sure to get your company noticed. The following ideas provide a more personalized approach to marketing.
1. Send thank-you cards and hello notes to keep in touch with clients.
2. Birthday Marketing. Send birthday cards and/or sing happy birthday to your customer...they'll never forget it!
4. Banner Trivia.
5. Famous People's Birthdays. Use Bob Barker's birthday to offer a "Price is Right" discount.
6. Customer/Client Profile. Highlight your clients' products by creating a Client Profile on your website.
7. Battery Baskets.
8. Beat the Telemarketer.
10. Clever office gadgets. If your budget allows, purchase a clever office gadget with your company logo silk-screened onto it. Maybe supply a small mirror for your clients to place near their phone. Whatever marketing method you choose, be sure it is right for your business.